To make the grace of the Gospel (“good news”) of Jesus Christ known in the church, in our community, and throughout the world by learning, growing, and belonging together.
Vision & Values:
Learn in Truth: North Hills Church is a community of faith for all comers to learn about the wonderful truth of God’s work in us and through us. Together we learn…
- to worship in spirit and truth as a way of life, worshipping individually and in our families, while rejoicing in the call to weekly corporate worship on Sunday morning and evening.
- to know the truth of God for life in this world by our meditation, study, communication, and preaching of God’s Word (the Bible) to all ages and maturity levels.
- to use our unique gifts and talents for the blessing of the church and her members.
- to give our lives to the service of God, through words of encouragement, acts of mercy, and sacrificial giving of our time, resources, and talents for the furtherance of God’s Kingdom through missions and outreach.
Grow in Grace: North Hills Church is a church that acknowledges that we need, daily, the grace of God for growth to occur in our midst. Together we grow…
- in the grace of the Gospel, so that each day we trust in the work of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection as the basis of our right standing before God.
- in our dependence upon the Lord rather than self-reliance, through our practice of personal and corporate prayer.
- in love for one another, so that we might fulfill the command of Christ and present a compelling witness to the world around us.
- in our commitment to share the message of salvation to our neighbors, our city, and our world through our words, our prayers, and our giving.
Belong in Christ: North Hills Church is a home for people of various backgrounds, experiences, and cultures being shaped into a local expression of the Body of Christ. Together we belong…
- to one another, so that we are no longer living for ourselves or our own desires, but are called into fellowship and loving relationships with each other.
- to the local church, as an expression of our connection and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ, as He builds His Church.
- to our community, as the Lord has planted in a particular community we seek to be a blessing to the people and places where we live, work, and play.
- to the worldwide body of Christ, recognizing that the Kingdom of God is much larger than our church and that we have a responsibility to be a part of the wider body.