Our Purpose: Why Are We Here?
North Hills Church exists to celebrate the grace that makes us alive in Christ (Ephesians 2:5) and to express God’s amazing grace to our neighbors and the world around us (Isaiah 12).
Our Vision: Where Are We Going?
North Hills Church wants to be a gracious “city on hill” that shines the light of God’s love to
every corner of our community.
Our Philosophy of Ministry: How Are We Going To Get There?
Becoming a Gracious “City on a Hill” through...
- Corporate Worship — North Hills will engage the whole person through a corporate worship service that engages the heart, mind, and will through God exalting music, a clear liturgy, expository preaching and weekly communion.
- Dependent Prayer — North Hills will humble ourselves in regular prayer, that is modeled and encouraged as we gather, recognizing it is as the source of our spiritual power and wisdom.
- Intentional Discipleship — North Hills will disciple, equip, and encourage every person regardless of age, maturity, or experience in their faith.
- Affectionate Fellowship — North Hills will regularly gather for church-wide meals, family friendly events, and smaller group gatherings to grow and deepen our connection with one another.
Shining the Light of God’s love to every corner of our community by ...
- Every Member Equipped for Ministry — North Hills will help every member to discover their spiritual gifts and how their experiences prepare them to follow Christ into a life of service for our community.
- Purposeful Missions & Service — North Hills will regularly spotlight and pray for missions partners that we support financially, whether local or global, and intentionally go where we can serve.
- Relational Evangelism — North Hills will build genuine relationships with those in our community individually, ordinary hospitality, and use tools like “Christianity Explored” corporately to share the love of God in Christ.
- Serving Families in our Community — North Hills will serve children and their families in the early years of intellectual, social, and spiritual development through North Hills Early Childhood Center, Kid’s Night Out, and Sunday school.